English Conversation Task

See the video through this Link


English Conversation:

Naila: "Hi Irna! What are you doing here?"
Irna: "Oh! Hi Naila!, Good to see you I just finished shopping."
Naila: "Oh, I see. I just came here. By the way, I heard you won drawing competition right?"
Irna: "Yeah, how do you know it?"
Naila: "I heard it from Yuna, Congratulations Irna!"
Irna: "Thank You Naila. I'm very happy"
Naila: "By the way, is your opponent difficult?"
Irna: "Yes, my opponents are very difficult, but i'm happy to be able to defeat them."
Naila: "Woah Irna!, I'm very happy to heard that and i'm proud of you."
Irna: "Thank you, Naila. Without your support i can't be like this."
Naila: "No, you're not. This is because of your skill, and you did a great job!"
Irna: "Thank you so much, you're so kind."
Naila: "No problem. I will do anything to support my friend."
Irna: "I'm sorry Naila, I have to go now, because my mom has text me to go home."
Naila: "Sure, no problem. See you later Irna."
Irna: "Goodbye, see you next time Naila."

Comments