My Last Holiday


Summer landscapes and holiday homes on Behance


Hello! so I would like to tell you about my last holiday, I don't travel abroad, or visit some famous place. I only went to Cirebon one of my mom favorite city. When arriving in Cirebon, we immediately visited our favorite eating place. Namely is Empal Gentong Hj.Apud is the same as Batik Trusmi. And we ordered some Empal Gentong Kuning and Es Tawuran. Es Tawuran is drinks that you must buy because the taste is very yummy, it tastes the same as Es Campur, the different is Es Tawuran served with bowl shape in coconut shell. After having our lunch, my mom and I visited Batik Trusmi, the store is beside Hj.Apud. In Batik Trusmi they sell many things, like pajamas with batik pattern, batik fabric, batik shirt, and the best selling item is daster.

We go to the hotel after that. And we take some rest before we go to next destination. Our next destination is Cirebon SuperBlok Mall, or you can call it CSB. We only look arround, and buy some stuff that we need. We spend about 3 hours in the mall. After shopping, we buy food first on the roadside. We bought Nasi Jamblang to take to the hotel, and back to hotel. After finished our dinner, we slept.

The next morning, we must pack our item. After we check out, we went to Ketan Bakar Bu Lanny, the most delicious food in Cirebon. We also went to Grage Mall, and look arround again... Because we bored at Grage, we decided to go straight home to Bandung.

My last week, I spent at home and make some Project with my friends at Twitter. We make some AU (Alternative Universe), we developed a Thailand series called The Gifted. We change the actor to kpop member, it's same as fanfiction but we add some videos and images that made by ourself. And the trailer of our project has been viewed over 32.000 people in Twitter. I feel proud to myself and my friends too, because we has been make the succesful project. You can check the Thread on this link https://twitter.com/lokalanthings/status/1209367531443474432

Image

Comments