Dreams And Hopes 🌈




Hello everyone!! uhm.. about my dreams and hopes... Woah actually i have many dreams, and i have lot hopes too. But at this time, my dreams are always changing. At the 7th Grade my dreams is become a YouTuber hahaha i know it’s very weird.. And i want to work at Google Office. Woah actually i have a lot passion, but I didn't use it well. At 8th grade, i was very interested about cinematography, short movie, camera, video editing, woah i’m so obsessed with that world. Since my Junior High School have the extracurricular that match with my interest, i have a spirit to learn it more deep. I still remember it when i got my first ever trophy from the competition and i got my first ever money from my hard work. Yes that is the Short Movie competition, actually i join it with my team. And i’m proud to myself and my team we got first place. Click this Link if you want to watch it.


In the middle of 9th grade, my dream changed again. I want to be a Graphic Designer, i don’t know lately i’m interested to draw in the computer, make some poster, make some logo, and i edit some kpop image to be more aesthetic. And my biggest dream at that moment is.. accepted at ITB university FSRD (Fakultas Seni Rupa dan Desain) major. Woah that’s so high.. πŸ˜ž. But lately i feel like, i don’t have any passion in design, i dont know but my body is keep say “NO” to me... i have many dreams, but i was lazy to learn it more deep about that. I feel like i don’t have any passion again to enter that university, my skill isn’t many enough to fill the standard.


At this moment in my High School story, my interested at cinematography is going up again, so i select Movie Production 3 as my extracurricular. And i have a new hobby, i like bullet journaling. I love to write my daily life and fill it with some imaginary words to my notes. Yes, it’s kinda same with diary. But the difference is if i’m doing some bullet journaling, it’s not pure about all my daily life, i write about my favorite idol, my favorite kpop group, and my favorite things. Later if my bullet journal account is already made, i will tell the account!:)


Guess what, now my major is change again.. I still don’t have any spirit to level up my skill at drawing and design. I want to have English major at Unpad University, it’s very weird right?. I dont know, my English skill it’s not good enough. Suddenly i interested make some videos that related to my bullet journaling. Oh god, my dreams are still changing, i’m still unstable in choosing my true dreams. But when viewed from my previous dreams, everything related to multimedia. I was very difficult to divide the time between lessons and time for me to develop my own hobby. But my hope never changes. I want to be successful, and see my parents happy.


Thanks for reading my story!πŸ’–
Hope your 2020 will be a good year for you!❤️❤️







Comments