My Goal and My Ambition💖

(this picture is originally taken by me)
    
       Hello! finally I posted something here😀, today I gonna tell you guys about my goal and my ambition.To be honest I have lots of goals😅 but in here I'll tell you one by one💗

LIST OF MY GOALS:
  • Make my parents happy and proud of me
  • Got accepted into one of my dream universities ((University Of Indonesia or UNPAD))
  • Working at the embassy or Google Office
  • Being a successful person
  • Learning a new language, I really want to learn Korean.
  • Visit Google Office
  • Travel all around the world with my family and friends 
  • School Abroad
  • I really want to do student exchanges
  • Learning something new
  • Watch NCT and The Boyz concert
  • Active on YouTube 
  • Deepen my hobby
Woah that's a lots😓, that's my most important goals. If you want your goals will come true, of course we have to go through every challenge. 

Here's it my point if I want my goals become true:
  1. Don't skip the prayers
  2. Reciting Al-Qur'an
  3. Always pray to Allah
  4. Make ur parents always happy, don't hurt they feeling
  5. Earnest studying
  6. Improve urself to be a more better person
  7. Don't let your emotions control you

I think that's all for today, I hope the goals that I mentioned earlier will come true💚. Hope you have a nice day, thank you so much for passing by💕


 

Comments